Monday, 12 May 2014

°~ Casual Pink & Old-School Black °~

Hello ! Is everybody enjoying Spring ?

I'm late again, but I would like to talk about a little and quiet weekend I had with my friends Laurie and Arisa ! It was in March, when Spring was still hesitating to come back for real.

Arisa found a new friend !

°~ Prenstation of Laurie & Arisa ~°

A honest and strong girl : Laurie ! :)
Photo from the projet "Portraits de Lolita : Princesses modernes"
By Natália Mansano, 2013
Laurie is a very precious friend of mine. We met while she was still into Lolita. The style that suits her the best was Punk Lolita. The red tartan enhances the beauty of her auburn hair. This fashion helped her to pass trough the delicate transition of adolescence. She's very smart and mature, and it's always a pleasure to talk and to laugh with her. :)
Arisa enjoying frozen yogurt ! ;-)

Arisa is a charming girl that I've met thanks to Lolita as well. For me, she is the archetyp of the Sweet Lolita : she is always wearing pink, likes Hello Kitty and kawaii things and always talks with a polite and sweet voice. In addition, she is a real cordon-bleu !
We immediately became friends and I consider her like my little sister in Lolita. :)

°~ Girly Tea Time ~°

They may look strange, but they were tasty ! ;-)
We begin to install ourselves in my room and to chat. Then, we went to the kitchen to prepare our mug cakes ! It was the first time for Laurie !

Our lovely redhead chose a coconut mugcake. You can find the recipe in this previous post. Arisa and I made a red fruits and ricotta mugcake. Soft and fruity at the same time !
Laurie went home at night, while Arisa stayed for the night. Laurie didn't want us to make photo of her, so just enjoy her mugcake, please ! =P
Arisa trying one of my Wa Lolita outfit ^^
Before that, we had the time to look at my closet, try some outfit and had lot of fun together. ^__^

°~ Photos Time ~°

The beautiful and sweet Arisa.
The next day, we went out to take some photographies. It was still cold and grey, but not enough to discourage us ! I wanted to show Arisa my neighborhood. It's not the most interesting scenery, but it's full of my childhood's memories. :)

Arisa chose a cute and comfy outfit. This style is called "Casual Lolita" and is more convenient for everyday's life. I really love her long bi-color pigtails ! She borrowed me the pink bolero, so she wouldn't catch a cold.
For my part, I wanted to try my new overknees with an Old-School Lolita dress. "Old-School Lolita" is what Lolita looked like at the very beginning : no print, plain color with white, big laces and sometimes shorter skirts. I really like the relative sobriety and nostalgia of this style !

°~ Outfit Rundown ~°

Jumperskirt : Baby the Stars Shine Bright
Top : Peace Now
Umbrella : Lumiebre
Coat and headdress : Bodyline
It was a nice weekend without pretension, with a lot of cute memories. Precious little moments to share without moderation ! ^___^

And... it's already the end ! See you on this Friday for another post ! Thank you everyone !

Pyl ~

2 comments:

  1. You have such adorable friends ♡ very lucky!
    Mmm..the mentioning of coconut mudcake almost made me drool, need to check it ou! :D

    I really like your black and white outfit, reminds me of oldschool lolita style and I looove oldschool style! ♡ ♡ I'm happy you had such a lovely weekend. ^__^

    ~ Frillycakes ~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ! :3
      If you do the coconut Mugcake, please tell me if you liked it ! Mugcakes are very simple to make and so fast ! :)

      Yes, it was 100% old-school Lolita ! The first Gothic Lolita I saw were wearing this style, so it sounds very nostalgic to me :)

      Thank you for passing by, it's always a pleasure :)

      Delete